What are you OCD about?

/ What are you OCD about? #91  
Wouldn't say I'm OCD about it.....much. I fill up my gas powered equipment when I'm done using it, mower, chainsaw, tractor, trimmer etc. I figure if I run out of gas in my cans at least I'll have enough to make one round of use with whatever it is.
Something I forgot about as well is sharp tools, knives, saws, chisels, planes what have you. I'l spend hours sharpening stuff as I find it relaxing..............Mike

/ What are you OCD about? #93  
shoot, I thought I was on to an explanation :) :) :)

/ What are you OCD about? #94  
I'm OCD about staying within the household budget. I do not want to be old and poor.

/ What are you OCD about? #95  
Every screw that holds all the electric plates in my house are at perfect vertical.

Nooooo, they go horizontal!

I have all of them vertical in my house. My youngest son is worse - Light switch screws are vertical and outlet screws are horizontal.

We built a new house about five years ago and I spent the first couple of nights flipping all of the light switches around so all were down when off.

Drinking glasses are arranged not only by size, but by shape. Some have a flat rim around the bottom and some are knurled. They must be grouped together with matching others.

Soap dispensers must be on the right side of the sink.

Towels must be hung so the front and back edges are even.

We have multi-colored fiesta-ware dishes. The color stacking order of the dinner plates and the dessert plates must be the same, with the dark grey on the bottom (I don't like that color dish.)

When I take my daily pills (none for OCD though) I swallow them in the same order each time.

I could go on and on...

/ What are you OCD about?
I have all of them vertical in my house. My youngest son is worse - Light switch screws are vertical and outlet screws are horizontal.

We built a new house about five years ago and I spent the first couple of nights flipping all of the light switches around so all were down when off.

Drinking glasses are arranged not only by size, but by shape. Some have a flat rim around the bottom and some are knurled. They must be grouped together with matching others.

Soap dispensers must be on the right side of the sink.

Towels must be hung so the front and back edges are even.

We have multi-colored fiesta-ware dishes. The color stacking order of the dinner plates and the dessert plates must be the same, with the dark grey on the bottom (I don't like that color dish.)

When I take my daily pills (none for OCD though) I swallow them in the same order each time.

I could go on and on...

Ding Ding Ding. . ..... Congrat.. We have a winner! 🤣

/ What are you OCD about? #97  
- I change the station asap whenever Michael Bolton, Whitney Houston, or Boston is played
That's a mighty short list. I have no clue who Michael Bolton is and will drive in silence before even putting on a station which plays Whitney Houston. Boston is one of the the "B"s which I can't stand... I swear that their first 2 albums all had the same melody. The other 2 "B"s are Bon Jovi and Bruce Springstein. I know that last may get me lynched.

/ What are you OCD about? #98  
That's a mighty short list. I have no clue who Michael Bolton is and will drive in silence before even putting on a station which plays Whitney Houston. Boston is one of the the "B"s which I can't stand... I swear that their first 2 albums all had the same melody. The other 2 "B"s are Bon Jovi and Bruce Springstein. I know that last may get me lynched.

We can be friends :)

/ What are you OCD about? #99  
Checking your zip again after you leave the toilet, especially in a public place, quite a common practice.

/ What are you OCD about? #100  
Checking your zip again after you leave the toilet, especially in a public place, quite a common practice.
Nice to know that I'm not the only one who does that.
Although I know a few people who should check it once in a while. ;)