What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #1  

marhar

Gold Member
Tractor
Farm Trac 60
For me if I won a powerball lottery I would own these. They are not practical for me but I would enjoy them.

Rock picker
Self feeding woodchipper
Stump plane

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #2  
Stump grinder, hydraulic post auger, Harley rake, and a tilt bucket for my excavator. Those are less of a pipe dream and something I’d buy if I saw a good deal but don’t want bad enough to pay retail. In the fantasy category a rock trencher and a behemoth chipper.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #4  
All attachments that exist……..

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #5  
All the following are "practical" for me, but "fiscally practical" may be a more appropriate term.... :ROFLMAO:

-Backhoe
-Grapple
-Log winch
-Hydraulic wood chipper upgrade
-Hydraulic rear snow blower upgrade...or better yet while the Genie is still taking orders, a front attached hydraulic blower with a factory cab tossed in as a bonus.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you.
Lets not be wild and label tools as toys....no reason to upset the wife. :)
You are 100% correct. Post like yours are the reason I read these forums; to learn.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #7  
A tub grinder. I've got so much slash from logging that a tub grinder is needed, but - I can't hire someone who has one because I don't have enough. (I don't quite understand this, but have run into contractors before that decide for me whether I can afford something or not.)

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #8  
Backhoe+subframe, Lane Shark (or equivalent), Stump grinder, hydraulic tree puller, logging winch. Probably in that order. None are out of the question but just not economically practical at this time.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #9  
Tiller, grapple, Harley rake, box blade and backhoe.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #10  
I have everything I "need". HOWEVER - there are times I wish my Kubota had a cab. And then there are all the other times when I'm glad it doesn't.