What brand of rake is this?

/ What brand of rake is this? #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
I purchased this rake last week and would like to find out what the brand and model is. I am thinking it is an International. Don't know if it is a Model 14, 35, or some other one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. photo.JPGphoto (1).JPGphoto (2).JPG

/ What brand of rake is this? #2  
Looks like a New Holland, but I could be mistaken.

/ What brand of rake is this? #3  
Paint definitely says IH, and the spider disc, and tooth bars look exactly like on my IH #9, 3 pt rake.

Here is a link to a list of IH Rakes, via Case/IH parts: Official Case IH Online Parts Store and Case IH Catalog for Parts Search and Parts Look Up. Case IH Parts for Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combines, Case IH Tractors, Case IH Manuals, Case IH Parts

Select a model, I'd say start with the #35 down a ways. When the next page appears, click directly on the words " No description" in the menu to the upper left, and a list of components with will come up, Select a component, and an exploded view with a parts list to the right will appear. You can compare the drive system to yours, and be looking for part numbers on the drive gearbox, etc. on yours, to compare part numbers.

/ What brand of rake is this?
Thanks for the replies. It appears to me to be a #35 according to the Case/IH website. However, when I go to other farm websites I see the same type that I have listed as a #14. The biggest difference I see between the #14 and #35 are the screws that lower the rake up and down. I will have to go check some of the other part #'s later today.