What current member has been with TBN the longest?

/ What current member has been with TBN the longest? #121  
5.26 here. We're blabber mouths....
Yes, yes you are. In 9 days I hit my 20 year mark on TBN. My posts per day are a little less than .0423. I do way more reading than I do posting.

/ What current member has been with TBN the longest? #122  
This site was immensely helpful to me in the first few years I had my old International tractor and even more helpful when I bought my grey market Yanmar and needed info and places to buy parts. Since I bought new Kubotas I have not had as many problems lately but found this site useful in many other ways. If I want to know how to change the fuel pump in my 95 Ford Diesel or how to get the virus out of my computer, I come here to ask. I get straight answers without all the technical gobbly gook that I get from other forums. Members here have helped me with such wide-ranging problems that I could not find answers for anywhere else. Now, when my wife has a question, she tells me to ask my friends on TBN.

Muhammed has gone out of his way trying to keep this forum peaceful and adding other forums for us to discuss our political beliefs on, making this one of the top forums I spend my free time on. Whether you are red, yellow, green or blue, this forum has something for you.
You're number 48,696.

/ What current member has been with TBN the longest? #123  
Yes, yes you are. In 9 days I hit my 20 year mark on TBN. My posts per day are a little less than .0423. I do way more reading than I do posting.
And without members like me that would only take you a minute or two each day.

/ What current member has been with TBN the longest? #126  
   / What current member has been with TBN the longest? #128  
This site was immensely helpful to me in the first few years I had my old International tractor and even more helpful when I bought my grey market Yanmar and needed info and places to buy parts. Since I bought new Kubotas I have not had as many problems lately but found this site useful in many other ways. If I want to know how to change the fuel pump in my 95 Ford Diesel or how to get the virus out of my computer, I come here to ask. I get straight answers without all the technical gobbly gook that I get from other forums. Members here have helped me with such wide-ranging problems that I could not find answers for anywhere else. Now, when my wife has a question, she tells me to ask my friends on TBN.

I agree. After 24 years, I have most aspects of tractoring figured out for my needs. I tend to look at the other parts of the forum. And, there have been times I haven't been very active. I do refer a lot of people here.

/ What current member has been with TBN the longest? #130  
I'm a late bloomer. 2017