What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #321  
My skinny jeans are wrangler relax fit... just a smaller waist due to diet changes for diabetes. lol.
I just got a cheap lock box from amazon to comply with new CA handgun transport regulations.
The steel box will hold 2-3 guns. I'll see when it gets here.
Got it. I was talking long guns, my mistake.

/ What did you buy this week? #322  
I though that Keto was the Green Hornet's side kick?? :ROFLMAO:

willy

/ What did you buy this week? #323  
Got a new tractor. An LS MT342 cab model hydro. Should be here sometime next week. Adding a 3rd function valve, and loading tires. Have to update my sig pic as both the Simplicity (left awhile ago) and John Deere will now be history.

/ What did you buy this week? #324  
Got a new tractor. An LS MT342 cab model hydro. Should be here sometime next week. Adding a 3rd function valve, and loading tires. Have to update my sig pic as both the Simplicity (left awhile ago) and John Deere will now be history.
Congrats on the acquisition (y) Looks like a nice size tractor. My friend has had one like that maybe a little bigger for 15 yrs with very little trouble.

/ What did you buy this week? #325  
New AC for the house. A 4 ton unit. Installed and taxes just under $7K.🥶
Not much off the cost of my first new car.

/ What did you buy this week? #326  
We picked up a new/used Bronco.
Boncosport2.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #327  
Bigger air compressor for the shop. Will power my wife's new sandblasting cabinet that I bought her for our anniversary, delivery in 5-6 weeks. Compressor is wired to a contactor tied to one of the shop lights. We turn the lights off when we leave so the compressor will not run all night.

20240419_092648.jpg

20240405_142254.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #328  
Stocked up my water softener salt supply from HD today - same brand and quantity of salt, but it was about $10 cheaper than it was when I bought the same in June 2023. Nice to see something going down in price…..