Attachments

• C5D0ACC0-CA0E-4246-A6CE-E79DD1C8FDEF.jpg
    C5D0ACC0-CA0E-4246-A6CE-E79DD1C8FDEF.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 67D6EBC4-5859-4860-90EE-78463558DB53.jpg
    67D6EBC4-5859-4860-90EE-78463558DB53.jpg
    774 KB · Views: 81
   / What did you do at work today? #262  
That is cute I guess. Me, I'm not into miniature replicas of stuff, unless it's model steam engine of which I have a few, nor am I into old (as im 40-50 year old fixer upper tractors. I require tractors that can work in the ag field.

Just so long as they aren't post 4 units.

/ What did you do at work today?
That is cute I guess. Me, I'm not into miniature replicas of stuff, unless it's model steam engine of which I have a few, nor am I into old (as im 40-50 year old fixer upper tractors. I require tractors that can work in the ag field.

Watching your kids play with miniature implements you've made, priceless.

Attachments

• B6394F89-FB61-437C-A91B-6EBADBCDBA64.jpg
    B6394F89-FB61-437C-A91B-6EBADBCDBA64.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
   / What did you do at work today? #264  

Nice job
Watching your kids play with miniature implements you've made, priceless.
Nice work.Sorry you have to listen to the local village idiot 5030 & his chit :poop: is ALWAYS better than anyone else's,just ask him..

Last edited:
   / What did you do at work today? #266  
Nice job

Nice work.Sorry you have to listen to the local village idiot 5030 his chit :poop: is ALWAYS better than anyone else's,just ask him..
Not listening at all unless his computer recites every post... You need to either get a life or quit making demeaning comments. You and Hay Dude and a couple others must have came from the same parents. You gene make up is strangely similar, but then it might be the water where you live. I don't know and don't much care. Ignore is much easier with you. Like Hay dude, all you post is drivel

/ What did you do at work today? #268  
Not listening at all unless his computer recites every post... You need to either get a life or quit making demeaning comments. You and Hay Dude and a couple others must have came from the same parents. You gene make up is strangely similar, but then it might be the water where you live. I don't know and don't much care. Ignore is much easier with you. Like Hay dude, all you post is drivel
Pot calling the kettle black here BUB..You always are busting peoples chops on here with your child like comments.Poor little 5030 baby does not like it done to him.BOO-HOOOOOO its called KARMA ;) Take your bat and ball and go home cry baby..:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
   / What did you do at work today?
So, watch the grandkids play then . . . even more fun!
Bingo! Kids and grandkids want the one thing most people won't give them, TIME.

Reminds me of my in-laws. They have money, lake house, blah blah blah but don't spend time with their grandkids. I could care less about their stuff or anyone else's.

Stop trying to please people who won't cry at your funeral :)

/ What did you do at work today? #270  
Bingo! Kids and grandkids want the one thing most people won't give them, TIME.

Reminds me of my in-laws. They have money, lake house, blah blah blah but don't spend time with their grandkids. I could care less about their stuff or anyone else's.

Stop trying to please people who won't cry at your funeral :)
Great post. (y) you hit the nail on the head..