What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
Put the blade on the 1526 and the blower on the 2555. Both are pretty dusty. And if it ever stops snowing I will try to clean them up some. If not, the snow landing on them will do it over the winter. Bought a new pressure washer to try to get most of the clay off my 5035, again, if it ever gets better weather before full winter.

Nice setups.

I will be mounting my snow pusher soon. And this year, I have a brandy dandy new 6' rear mounted snowblower for the 2538. I've been practicing backing up with the mirrors a lot recently, so the snow battles will not be my first experience.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #402  
Nice setups.

I've been practicing backing up with the mirrors a lot recently.

I'm assuming you have a cab? If not, where are you mounting your mirrors? I'd sure like 1 or 2 rear-views on mine, but I don't have a cab.

I'm assuming you have a cab? If not, where are you mounting your mirrors? I'd sure like 1 or 2 rear-views on mine, but I don't have a cab.

Yes, I do have a cab.

On the flip side of this, I can't figure out where to mount a small tool box on mine.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #404  
Yes, I do have a cab.

On the flip side of this, I can't figure out where to mount a small tool box on mine.

I have a DeWalt tool bag I procured from Ebay that I have thrown behind my seat, room under the seat, too. Most of the time you do not need tools or spare 3pt clips, but it is sure nice to try to remember what you threw in that tool bag many months ago. I actually took the tool box off my 5035 the day it was delivered. It was mounted kind of under the right foot step.

Took a picture, it is still there behind the seat where I threw it. 2" tow strap rolled up to the right of the seat. VERY dusty tractor, which I will remedy soon.......

Attachments

• IMG_0331 (Large).jpeg
    IMG_0331 (Large).jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #405  
Couldn稚 do to much with mine, I知 done sick in a hotel room, working in Philly at a trade show. Came down with bad cold or flu while my new Mahindra 3550 tractor is at the dealer back in east Texas having brakes adjusted, brake dash light wouldn稚 go off when brake was released.

Ain稚 no fun to be down sick with a new tractor to play with and it痴 deer season to boot!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #406  
I haven't put many hours on the 4540 in the last month but this will be it's first winter in our new garage, tonight I did put the battery maintainer on it.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #407  
We received 6 plus inches of snow overnight so I plowed our driveway, the neighbors and some of our trails with the 4540.

Attachments

• 101_2069.JPG
    101_2069.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • 101_2070.JPG
    101_2070.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Same here. Except we got 8" and the weather putz called for 2. Just more opportunity to use my baby

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #410  
Yup, cleaned up after the first snow of the season. Wasn't expecting this yet and wasn't ready. Prepped the tractor and went to work slipping and sliding everywhere in the mix of ice and snow that we got. 3/4" of my driveway is a hill so it was really a struggle. Finally had enough of that and ordered a set of Aquiline MPC chains for the rears. I'm looking forward to trying them out with the next storm.