What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #521  
I'll have a video out tomorrow with the 4540 moving a shed. It worked great.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #524  
Nice video Hamiltonville farms, Travis at everything attachments usually is right but glad you liked the rake nice implement. I moved a lot wood this past weekend with my everything attachments wicked grapple. I didn't get any pics my phone was dead but a good Sunday.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #525  
Nice video Hamiltonville farms, Travis at everything attachments usually is right but glad you liked the rake nice implement. I moved a lot wood this past weekend with my everything attachments wicked grapple. I didn't get any pics my phone was dead but a good Sunday.
their grapples are legit.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #526  
Using the 4540 to help with pole barn build. Nice to use it to move.the heavy post and raise the trusses

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #527  
We were all ice back here until yesterday and later last night, we received around seven inches with some sleet coming down before the last snowfall. I took the sled out over all the walking trails and the driveway, that packed down the snow so we can walk on the trails and the driveway.

The town plow went by after I had put the sled away so I started up the tractor so I could plow the end of the driveway and make a few more runs over the whole driveway which packed it down even more.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #528  
Since we were getting rain today, I decide that I would take about 3 inches of snow off the driveway and then pack it down. The majority of the driveway has about two inches of snow on it that I packed down after plowing except for a few areas that I had the plow down to far which left some ice showing.

Attachments

• 101_2258.JPG
    101_2258.JPG
    797.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 101_2260.JPG
    101_2260.JPG
    746.1 KB · Views: 62
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #529  
I was out of town the last couple days working, Temps and the wind were awful. Wednesday was so cold then yesterday warmed up finally but still rough days to be out in the wind. I might get some time on the tractor this weekend, just needs to freeze again we hit high forties yesterday. Regardless I need to grease the loader arms and the grapple.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #530  
Well I tried starting my 3616 but the **** glow plugs are shot, it just kept cranking until it finally caught. The glow plug haven't been in there but two months. Bought them from e-bay, they guy said they would work. They did for awhile now I'm back to cranking until it starts and that sucks because it is cold in Maine and it is snowing as I write. Finally found a number on the original glow plug and order them today, now I just have to wait until the arrive, ****.