What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #551  
The Sundown 180 is all hooked up, I had the sand/salt shield down all the way but the next time I'll raise it so it will pretty much do the width of the driveway. It beats standing on the ice throwing sand on the driveway.

Just a few pictures of the 180 and the little bit I sanded.

We almost ordered through everything attachments (Jeremy answered all my questions without any delay) for some reason I remembered seeing this at the local Mahindra dealer so I called and he had one left so we purchase this stainless steel spreader.

We have ice,rain and a quick freeze up so time was a factor.

View attachment 593093View attachment 593094View attachment 593095View attachment 593096View attachment 593097
No offense, but I'm so glad I don't have to do that. Lol. Places that have snow are nice to visit, but I love living near the beach :) Stay Warm!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #553  
We love our seasons up here in northern ny, Florida is very nice but not for me...................yet. The ice can be a real pain, especially if you try and drive on it but since we don't need to be on the roads, the driveway is the only thing I'll be driving on to sand.

Another thing that I don't like about living in the south would be tornadoes and hurricanes.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #554  
We love our seasons up here in northern ny, Florida is very nice but not for me...................yet. The ice can be a real pain, especially if you try and drive on it but since we don't need to be on the roads, the driveway is the only thing I'll be driving on to sand.

Another thing that I don't like about living in the south would be tornadoes and hurricanes.
Yeah Hurricane Michael was absolutely horrible. I do love all the terrain, topography and openness of the Northern States. We love to travel up that way during the Spring months.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #555  
Giving some tractor driving instruction last winter

20170130_140306.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #557  
Since we had rain and some snow in the forecast, we made a cover for the spreader which worked great. The last 10 minutes of scraping down the driveway, the rains came down pretty good but the cover kept the sand dry. The last picture is in the garage after taking off the cover.

Attachments

• 101_2283.JPG
    101_2283.JPG
    658.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 101_2284.JPG
    101_2284.JPG
    753.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 101_2285.JPG
    101_2285.JPG
    672.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 101_2287.JPG
    101_2287.JPG
    701.1 KB · Views: 73
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #558  
Drove her home today (about 10 miles) from my buddy's shop, where she had an oil change, coolant flush/refill, fuel filter replacement and engine block heater installed...

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #560  
Just got an email from Otsego County emergency management, that all the county roads are shut down today, including I-75 both north and southbound. Only got less than a foot of snow, but the N/S roads are drifted over bad from the high winds that are just now starting to wind down. So, that is what my 2555 will be doing today. My buffalo ranch guy neighbor is breaking out his dozer, and I am going to help him open up our road with the snowblower. Road commission is going to concentrate on opening up the major roads today first... they said it might be several days before they get all the back roads cleared. [ Life is Good :) ]