What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #581  
I did a video on how to grease your tractor. It will be out tomorrow night. Some of those zerk fittings are hard to find!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #582  
Hank I cant wait to see your video. I like your video's. They are very informative and well done. I keep asking myself did I miss one of those little fittings. I keep finding another one everytime I look! Have a great night!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #583  
RAHarden I know what you mean I'm cutting ash that has either been taken down or needs to be dropped. A friend's parents had their lot cleared of all their dead ash trees 100+ trees. I have removed about a third of them but still a lot to clean up.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #585  
I just watched the grease video! Nice job buddy! I think you hit all the main points to let people know about what and how to do. Keep up the good work!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #586  
I just watched the grease video! Nice job buddy! I think you hit all the main points to let people know about what and how to do. Keep up the good work!
Thanks Owen. I appreciate that.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #587  
Hope everyone is doing well. Starting to get some nicer weather here. Hoping my Northern neighbors are staying warm.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #588  
Between the rain and snow making tons of mud, and the freeze/thaw cycles using the mud to swallow my driveway, I've been doing driveway repair as my schedule allows...

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #589  
Up here, we are still dreaming of thaws, seeing the ground, playing in the mud, and being able to see the actual driveway/roof. Last night, it finally only got down to 9 degrees. Most nights it is below zero. You folks are sooooooooo lucky...!!!!!!! :)

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #590  
Up here, we are still dreaming of thaws, seeing the ground, playing in the mud, and being able to see the actual driveway/roof. Last night, it finally only got down to 9 degrees. Most nights it is below zero. You folks are sooooooooo lucky...!!!!!!! :)
My goodness that sounds so cold! I think it touched 90 here today. At least high 80's for sure. We are refinancing our house in a few weeks and I'm getting a pool!!!