What did you do with your Power Trac today?

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #21  
I haven't had problems getting parts for my Kubota tractors, but probably not a good reference because I haven't really needed much, even on that wreck.
I love both my Power Trac's and actually starting to consider going for a 1460 for the lift capacity.[/QUOT

I am considering the 1445 maybe in the future. Might take a drive down next year to look one over.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today?
One thing I love about the 1445 is the park brake goes on automatically when the tredal valve is in neutral/center, its a great feature.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #23  
One thing I love about the 1445 is the park brake goes on automatically when the tredal valve is in neutral/center, its a great feature.

I did not know that! That is awesome! I knew that the slope mowers had that feature but not the 1445 and 1460. All the more reason to buy one, haha.

Makes you wonder why the sales literature doesn't elaborate on all the features. I think it could make a difference on the model one may purchase. I really want a diff lock like all the other brands of hyd drive loaders have!

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #25  
Do you think the 1430 could be adapted for a similar type of braking system?

Do you think the 1430 could be adapted for a similar type of braking system?

I asked Terry, he said no, that they have a disc brake and I believe he indicated incorporated in the drive motor. I would love to put 1445 drive motors on my 1430, to get the brake and slow it down while increasing the torque. But who knows if they would fit unless you could see them side by side. PT is not much for helping with modifications. I told them about the spring mod for the manual park brake release on the 1430 down. They didn't seem too interested. It really helps with the release of the double pins.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #27  
I still want to do that spring mod yet. That mod is a keeper! I am not surprised about them not being much interested in listening to mod stuff. I mentioned to them about some issues with the brush cutter blades, which I would think they would want to know what customers think, they just listened. Your right, if they advertised that brake feature with the tractor it would help their sales, I would think.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #28  
With the Brake Tender on the slope mowers, is the pump lever in case the engine will not start, to release the brakes? The lever that rotates engages the brake, right?

The 1445 I operated didn't have a brake tender. There was no input needed from the operator to set or release the park brake.