What did you first drive?

/ What did you first drive? #23  
The first tractor that I drove was an Oliver HG crawler with a whopping 19HP. For an eight year old kid if was certainly fun. I still like old crawler tractors.

/ What did you first drive? #24  
The first tractor I drove was an old ford 2000, pulling a pto powered sprayer, for spraying roadsides with herbacide, worked with my stepfather doing road maintenance. We also had an old kubota that I drove to the jiffy store every now and then.... those were the days.. young .. 10ys old? me and a couple other kids would pile up into the kubota, and go to the jiffy store.. guess that would be unsafe and illegal today...
But it sure beat walking a couple miles to the jiffy store to get some candy...

Soundguy

/ What did you first drive? #26  
Actually, I lied. The first tractor I drove was an old hand-me-down Ford pedal tractor.

/ What did you first drive? #27  
First tractor I ever used was a neighbors tractor - he swore it was a Massey, but all of the sheet metal was gone - the hood was a piece of roofing tin. Used just about equal parts fuel and hydraulic fluid.

/ What did you first drive? #28  
Good one!!

My first was the JD pedal version then from 8-12 a JD 420 with wide front end used for everything - plowing, hay, pulling the combine. We then moved up to the JD 1020 with FEL had almost 40 HP a big step in performance, and had a 14T Baler no more loading bales by hand!!

Carl

/ What did you first drive? #29  
A 1967 Case 530 TLB. when it was brand new. I was about 4 years old, and dad "helped!" First real solo had to be a John Deere 3020 or 4020 on my cousins' farm.