What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this?

/ What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this? #2  
The word “gimmick” comes to mind. Actually, a few others come to mind that I can’t put here. :D

/ What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this? #3  
The word å*µimmick comes to mind. Actually, a few others come to mind that I can稚 put here. :D

I hear ya. My biggest pet peeve for trucks is leaving the ball and mount in the receiver. I have torn up so many shins and ruined pants its not funny. Mine always come out the second I unhitch.

I have also dealt with two that were so rusted in nothing could get them out and the hitches were trashed.

Chris

/ What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this? #4  
If you want to stop tail gaters, just carry a bale spear in the lower postition.

/ What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this? #7  
My biggest pet peeve for trucks is leaving the ball and mount in the receiver. I have torn up so many shins and ruined pants its not funny. Mine always come out the second I unhitch.

I agree. But it's suprising to me how many people think they're doing something smart or cute by leaving it in the receiver in hopes of damaging someone else's vehicle IF they should be rear ended. Hopefully such people only damage their own shins.:laughing:

/ What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this? #8  
This is my cure for tailgators!
The horse shoes ore for the tailgators gool luck!:laughing:

Attachments

• April snow& graderblade 044.jpg
    April snow& graderblade 044.jpg
    779 KB · Views: 412
  • April snow& graderblade 045.jpg
    April snow& graderblade 045.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 273
   / What do the truck and trailer gurus think of this? #9  
That thing is hokey, plus from what I understand maybe illegal, as many states have laws against leaving inserts in the receiver.
Which I'm sure came from an insurance lobby, to reduce claim costs from otherwise less expensive fender benders.

That said my pintle/ball combo never comes out. Not that I hope to cause damage to someone's vehicle but mostly for convenience, but I admit I hope it encourages people to keep back a little.

I only bashed my own shin once, and man it did hurt :(

JB.