What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL?

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
Got my tractor high centered on hardpack snow today, and used the FEL to move it backwards several feet to free it, a technique I have never used before. Darned if I know a term to describe doing this...anybody care to enlighten me? Thanks.

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #2  
ingenuity :)

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL?
ingenuity :)

I wouldn't have thought about it, except I did read about it here....which means somebody else showed ingenuity, not me....:laughing:

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #4  
I don't know what you call it except using the tools you have been given. I used to do that a lot when I worked in mud and the front tires on my kubota were too small to get me out, dig and roll, dig and roll!!!

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #5  
No special term for the technique that I know of, but have heard it referred to as both "walking it out" and "pushing out" with the bucket.

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #6  
The technical term is Hyrdaulicalunstuckitivness.

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #7  
I think Walking It Out is the right term. And those with FEL and backhoe really can WALK a tractor out of the mud. I have used the FEL many times to get myself out of trouble.

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #8  
A close call ?! :laughing:

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #9  
Smart. Inexpensive when it works. Never that much snow here...and mud is a legend wrapped in mystery...only those ancients who had long lived relatives can remember a time before the drought. Tanks still not filled once in over 3 years.

/ What do you call getting unstuck using the FEL? #10  
The pucker moment movement