What DON'T You Like About Your New LS

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #91  
Not sure I understand #1. Moving the FEL to float physically hits one of the hydraulic connections and knocks it off? If so, which valve? one on the FEL, or a front remote/3rd function?
On the MT225s, pushing the bucket control down so the bucket goes to the ground. Then a push pressure down to engage the float function. A down pressure on the bucket control is an up pull on the valve. This up pressure snaps the top of the spool off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110_203827.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110_203827.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20221110-203636_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-203636_Gallery.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 117
   / What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #92  
Worst part of my MT-225S is the difficulty of re-installing the backhoe. Very tight fit to get the backhoe pins into the subframe.

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #93  
Well, can't let this thread die until I get my 2 cents in.

A few of these dislikes are just a comparison from mostly my '97 JD770 I bought in '98 a few years after building my house. Got tired of renting. I wanted a 1070 but needed the 770.
No real reason for the JD other then they were having a sale at the same time I decided to get one. Well, when you jokingly say to your wife JD was having a sale (they really were) and she says "well let's go take a look at them", who am I to say no!!!

Got a new '21 MT 235HE with the L3302 loader in Feb. This time I looked a long time online. Retirement present so don't care if it was a tiny bit overkill.

1. My FEL is touchy is an understatement from using my 770 almost exclusively for 24 years. Went to try my new tractors bucket on an old stump that I ran out of time digging out last year. Great sinus clearer, glad I had my seat belt on, felt like I would have gone rocket ship when it lifted the ass end instantly. Hadn't put the counter weight on yet. Haven't made that mistake since.
1. I can use my lift/dump curl/lower at the same time but it's in a sweet spot in the valve. It's like trying to widen a page on a Windows machine. Windows has like 1000th of an inch area to try to stretch a page.
2. Hate not having the right side grab handle AND no right side step. I'm 6'3 so it's not too big a problem. Loader handle is on the fender so it makes a lot of room to get in and out that side. Even with my Summit 3rd function there. I can get an LS grab handle but the right step subframe is different from the left side so the left side step wouldn't fit.
3. Hate to love the bucket level indicator. The bucket's wider then the 770's so have to lean way over to see if I'm level. Then I remember I have it. Damn near takes my eye out whenever I get near the engine.
4. Seat sits too low for ME. Fixes online from a few that have raised them.
5. Hate to love my oem tool box, can't seem to find a good spot for it, keep hitting it with my elbow most times when looking/reaching behind me. My body turns easier to the right then the left?
6. Slower steering then I'm used to. Can be a pain in tight quarters.
7. Not sure the problem but the LS loader SSQA -locks- don't quite line up with a couple of new attachments I got. A Land Pride (Kabota) 4-1 hyd bucket and a Pallet Fork attachment. I had to cut/grind out about an extra 1/2" slot in them to make them fit. LS supposedly conforms to the "Bobcat" spec's according to my manual so not sure whats up.
8. The draw bar doesn't collapse/retract far enough, (for me), as it hits a tube coming out from the bottom of the tranny. Just would like a little more space.
9. Not quite sure why LS split the hood (easier repair?) and didn't put a seal between them. Any kind of dust and the engine fans blows it thru. And when it rains?

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #94  
Not sure I understand #1. Moving the FEL to float physically hits one of the hydraulic connections and knocks it off? If so, which valve? one on the FEL, or a front remote/3rd function?
No...take a look at the picture on the right...Moving the FEL to float pulls the valve spool upward which cracks the connection to the control lever assembly.