What if they mated....?

/ What if they mated....? #1  

Dargo

Tractor
Jinma, Foton, TYM, Belarus, Yanmar, Branson, Montana, Mahindra and maybe some green and orange too.
I just had to show my two toys together! What would you get if they mated? The RTV is smoother and seems to actually ride nicer. The Rhino is brute strength and speed; not afraid of anything. Aww, heck! My tractor probably feels left out since he didn't get into the picture... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 505079-PICT0363.JPG
    505079-PICT0363.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 628
   / What if they mated....? #2  
A "he" tractor?

Dude you are living right collecting all the toys!

Your RTV with the chromes makes me jealous.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What if they mated....? #3  
From some of the posts on a couple of other sites, you'd get a utv that would run for a long time, get great fuel mileage and run in circles to the left. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Just couldn't resist /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What if they mated....? #4  
Brent -

Looks like the deal on the 04' worked out for you afterall.

Congrats! Two fine looking machines you have there

/ What if they mated....? #7  
Good one Vin /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brent, a threesome (with the tractor) could get interesting. You could end up with a fast, strong UTV that has a loader and backhoe. With 2 being orange, it would probably end up being orange as well.
Ahhh, what the heck. Include the ZTR and it'll be the aforementioned but can cut the grass and spin on a dime as well. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What if they mated....? #8  
A Polaris Ranger! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What if they mated....? #9  
<font color="red"> Brent, a threesome (with the tractor) could get interesting. You could end up with a fast, strong UTV that has a loader and backhoe. With 2 being orange, it would probably end up being orange as well.
Ahhh, what the heck. Include the ZTR and it'll be the aforementioned but can cut the grass and spin on a dime as well. </font>

hey, didn't you just describe the Bobcat Toolcat? 4wd, 4w steer, front mounted FEL, finish mower, bush hog, etc. Cab with heat and A/C. Rear cargo bed. Climbs like a goat, turns around trees. And while it costs a bundle, it would be cheaper than having multiple machines.

/ What if they mated....? #10  
Cool...nice new toy! I've never driven a Rhino...maybe I can visit y'all again and take it for a spin. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif