What is cutting on shares mean exactly?

/ What is cutting on shares mean exactly?
The hay guy flaked out on me, so trying to line up another one. I really don't want to spray herbicides nor put artificial fertilizers on my pasture....though I may try the rabbit tea that a neighbor makes. Thanks y'all for the advice!

/ What is cutting on shares mean exactly? #22  
If you want organic hay fields you need to just pay someone to bale it. Asking a man to bale your hay and not allowing fertilizer or spraying of weeds is a little much. Just from your last statement I can beat money you will never have a satisfied agreement with a farmer that you want to share crop with.

Someone will come along and be excited to get your fields , but without fertilizer and weed spray you are both getting doped.

/ What is cutting on shares mean exactly?
If you want organic hay fields you need to just pay someone to bale it. Asking a man to bale your hay and not allowing fertilizer or spraying of weeds is a little much. Just from your last statement I can beat money you will never have a satisfied agreement with a farmer that you want to share crop with.

Someone will come along and be excited to get your fields , but without fertilizer and weed spray you are both getting doped.

We never got to the point of discussing fertilizer or herbicide. He just never showed up.

Last edited:

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2023 Kawasaki Mule SX (A33544)
2023 Kawasaki Mule...
2014 Master Craft Fork Lift 4x4 (A33544)
2014 Master Craft...
John Deere 6155M (A33526)
John Deere 6155M...
Ford 4000 (A33526)
Ford 4000 (A33526)
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
2024 Swict 66in Skid Steer Bucket Attachment (A32932)
2024 Swict 66in...