What is it worth ?

/ What is it worth ? #1  

Tigershark

Silver Member
Tractor
KIOTI NX5510 Cab HST with Backhoe
2017 Nx5510 Cabbed 600 hrs with 2 remotes 3rd function and backhoe
Just trying to see what it might be worth trying to upgrade to a larger 100 plus ho machine
Thanks

/ What is it worth ? #2  
To a private citizen $28k-$32k depending on your market, a dealer will offer much less.

/ What is it worth ?
Thanks for the reply, I keep seeing JDs and orange tractors bringing crazy money for high hour used machines I guess that’s what happens when you step up into the larger machines.

/ What is it worth ? #4  
Yeah, I'd give Kioti and other Korean brands another decade before they will be respected and valued more in the market.

/ What is it worth ? #5  
2017 Nx5510 Cabbed 600 hrs with 2 remotes 3rd function and backhoe
Just trying to see what it might be worth trying to upgrade to a larger 100 plus ho machine
Thanks
In todays market? About 15% less than brand new.. At the lowest.

/ What is it worth ?
In todays market? About 15% less than brand new.. At the lowest.
That would be nice. I haven’t been keeping up with things are tractors being affected by the chip shortage ?

/ What is it worth ? #7  
That would be nice. I haven’t been keeping up with things are tractors being affected by the chip shortage ?
Just the normal 'covid' shortage. Tractors have been 4-6 months out for delivery most of the year, plus the steel price going up.

/ What is it worth ?
Been heads down since may, harvested my wheat at the end of June now been doing farm stuff everyday when I get off work. Never ends but it’s fun.

/ What is it worth ? #9  
The "other orange tractor" seems to bring about what it sold for new-now-if hours are real low and clean machine. I had been watching a 140 hr Kioti DK4510 (it sold) that seller was tight on price of $22k (what he owed since payments from Oct2020) which left me saving barely more than the sales tax. Like many sellers he had that leftover payoff on the tractor bought on a 0% interest deal at a higher price than were it a cash sale to begin with.
Even Kioti's sell for more than they did say 4-5 yrs ago. I've seen one in my model, with higher hours, sell in PA far exceeding the market when I bought mine back then.

/ What is it worth ? #10  
People need to compare apples to apples. If you pay MORE for one brand then you SHOULD get more when you sell. But, this does not mean that you end up with more money in your pocket. I assure folks that if I were to go out and buy a Ferrari car that it would definitely fetch a higher resale value than my VW! It's all relative.

One can look at a local Craigslist and or take a look at what prices say TractorHouse.com shows. There's asking price and then there's actual sales price: hard to identify what the actual selling price is (only via sample sizes and watching closely; but this takes time, and you know what they say about time...).