What is the GCWR of a Venture van?????????

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #1  

Duffster

Elite Member
Does anyone know what the tow rating or GCWR of a Chevy Venture van is?:D:rolleyes::eek::D

Attachments

• Nice tow rig.jpg
    Nice tow rig.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 402
   / What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #2  
Does anyone know what the tow rating or GCWR of a Chevy Venture van is?:D:rolleyes::eek::D

Probably about enough to tow that trailer when empty (preferably with electric brakes). Most likely ~3500# max trailer weight

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #3  
2000lbs if i recall,lol.

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #4  

The last year my book list a Cheby Venture is 2005 and it only list a auto tranny and a 3.4L V6 engine. It shows the max tow rating at 3,500#

Chris

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #6  
Guess im not trading in my Dmax anytime soon, haha!!!:D

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #7  
That venture must have the air ride option or it would be draggin azz bad with that dumper empty. My 6x10 dump is real heavy on the tongue. My wife has an Uplander, same basic vehicle, and it has the air ride option which is really only air shocks with an onboard pump.

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #9  
Nothing more than 2 bags of soccer balls and 3 small kids.

/ What is the GCWR of a Venture van????????? #10  
My wife's has AWD w/traction control and I gotta say if it weren't for the low ground clearance that thing could rival just about any PU in off road capability. Its like having true 4WD available to all corners when you need it.

Last edited: