What is this on the back fender?

/ What is this on the back fender?
Thank you. On my tractor, I can turn the PTO shaft by hand when connecting my bush hog or post hole digger. Do bigger tractors need something to turn the PTO shaft? I never thought about that before.

I'm not familiar with stationary implements. Do you run them by holding the PTO Button? How do you do anything else? This really confuses me.

The picture is from a Case tractor that I saw for sale on Craigslist, but I have also seen them for sale on other brands. The ones that don't seem to have the, or at least the M5 and M6 Kubota models that I've seen for sale don't seem to have them. I was looking on the Kubota website to see if it's an option, but couldn't figure out what the feature was called. I'm still unsure what to call it.

/ What is this on the back fender?
One of those is obviously a PTO button which I don't think should ever be on a rear fender. What make model tractor is that?

Here is a video on John Deere's hitch assist.

Thank you for this. I've never seen this version of it, but will search "Hitch Assist" when looking for more information on it. I really like how easy it makes hooking up stuff!!!

/ What is this on the back fender? #13  
Thank you. On my tractor, I can turn the PTO shaft by hand when connecting my bush hog or post hole digger. Do bigger tractors need something to turn the PTO shaft? I never thought about that before.

I'm not familiar with stationary implements. Do you run them by holding the PTO Button? How do you do anything else? This really confuses me.

The picture is from a Case tractor that I saw for sale on Craigslist, but I have also seen them for sale on other brands. The ones that don't seem to have the, or at least the M5 and M6 Kubota models that I've seen for sale don't seem to have them. I was looking on the Kubota website to see if it's an option, but couldn't figure out what the feature was called. I'm still unsure what to call it.

I can't speak for the other brands, but on the IH and NH
the ptos have a brake that is applied when the pto is stopped.
If you just bump the button it will just bump the pto,
if you push and hold for a short time it will run with the button down,
if you hold it on for about 5 seconds it will stay on.
We use ours the most on self unloading forage wagons,
2012-05-20_14-24-15_374.jpg 2012-05-12_14-53-33_584.jpg
We pull up,
connect the pto shaft,
if the wagon has it lower the chute extension,
verify the unloading controls and clutch,
start the pto,
engage the wagons clutch which will start the cross conveyor and depending on the wagon some of the beaters,
when the cross conveyor is cleaned out, which may involve bumping that clutch so as not to plug a blower,
with it running engage the apron chain drives and set the unload speed,
when everything is working right,
climb up in the cab and run the throttle up and down to unload as quickly as possible without breaking or plugging anything,
enjoy the AC for a bit, with no chaff dirt or dust,
when the wagon is almost empty climb back out and shift to the highest apron speed to clean out the wagon,
return the wagon controls to stop and neutral,
climb back in throttle down shut off the pto,
climb back out disconnect the pto,
climb back in,
return the empty wagon to the field,
pick up a loaded one and haul it to where you are unloading,
and repeat, several times a day.

That simple button saves one trip or more back around to the cab and climbing the steps into the tractor to start the pto,
at the end of the day it has saved a lot of steps, climbing, and time.