What is this tool??

/ What is this tool?? #21  
I meant to take more pictures.... :laughing:

But I hear you on the junk collecting... I'm going through the process of gearing up to let it go, too. :thumbsup:

Sound like you got some Shopping trips planed?

/ What is this tool?? #22  
Wish I could! At the moment we're in a motel near San Francisco. We met Younger Daughter* who flew out from NYC for a job interview, she wants to transfer to the West Coast. We're playing tourist today/tomorrow while she is here with us.
==========
* Inspector507 - Remember Younger Daughter? yep that's her, the kid who bicycled across the country alone. Since then she finished grad school at Princeton and is working in a very responsible job in downtown Manhattan. Obviously got her brains from my wife.
It sounds like you need to ask Younger Daughter about this tool. She's got more brains than most of us on here. :D

/ What is this tool?? #23  
Could it be bolted to a table and used as an adjustable hydraulic clamp for assembly or welding?

/ What is this tool?? #26  
Part of a jig to make repeated scoring cuts when mounted to a table with stops? Maybe for glass cutting?

/ What is this tool??
Wow, over 400 downloads of that photo and no positive ID yet.

Is this a record on TBN? Did I win the Internet? :D

/ What is this tool?? #28  
Google image match can't find another one like it either.... maybe its alien technology?

/ What is this tool?? #30  
Used by UFO crews to tighten abductee restraining straps.

Bruce