/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #13  
Some of mine:

"Chance rewards the prepared mind"

"A body in motion stays in motion and a body at rest stays at rest"

"Everything has a place and everything in its place"

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy"

And..... "When daddy is happy everyone is happy"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #14  
The quotes that get me through every day ....

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" H. Simpson

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time." D. Toretto

Of course Brother Jimmy tweaked the last quote into a more appropriate "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time!" :)

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #15  
Here's just a couple

"George Washington and his soldiers didn't stain the snow of Valley Forge with blood, sweat and tears to create a politician's paradise." Vance Havner

"Talent is God-given, be humble. Fame is man-given, be grateful. Conceit is self-given, be careful." John Wooden

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #16  
Nothing is so simple that it cannot be misunderstood.
It's easier to seek forgiveness than permission.
There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to fix it.

And another from Henry V - this one's about the responsibility that goes with the pep talk. On the eve of battle King Henry V goes secretly amongst his own soldiers and is challenged by two of them about the morality of going to war:

King Henry: I dare say you love him not so ill to wish him here alone, howsoever you speak this to feel other men痴 minds. Methinks I could not die any where so contented as in the king痴 company, his cause being just and his quarrel honourable.
William: That痴 more than we know.
Bates: Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough if we know we are the king痴 subjects. If his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the crime of it out of us.
William: But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make; when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in a battle, shall join together at the latter day, and cry all, 糎e died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably dispose of any thing when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it, whom to disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #17  
"She purrs like a kitty in a milk parlor"

"She runs out like a thief on a Saturday Night"

"If brains where dynamite you couldn't blow you nose"

"Made in America ... China Alabama"

"Made in America ... Taiwan Mississippi"

"You saddled that pony ... now ride it"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #18  
my Granddad always told me: "if you don't want to do something for the rest of your life,
don't do it the first time". i have used that one a lot over the years, now my kids use it
on occasion.
heehaw

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #19  
This saying I developed many years ago while contracting and working around the executives in the major office buildings. I observed the gentlemen who had power worn basic watchs. At the other end of the scale are people who are trying to impress you and they have a watch on that is 3/4" thick and it has 1 million swirling gears.

The complexity of a man,s watch is inversely proportional to his success.

Craig Clayton

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #20  
I am fairly well known for saying this when someone gets hurt "that will feel pretty d@!! good when it quits hurtin".