What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,351  
Tonto he got smarter

he said

kiss my ass I bought a boat and I'm going out to sea

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,352  
Tonto and the Lone Ranger were surrounded by more than 1000 Indian warriors, and were closing in fast. Lone Ranger says "What are we going to do, Tonto?"

Tonto says "What do you mean 'We', White man?"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,353  
"Too much of the burnt horse meat?"

My Dad used to say when someone wasn't feeling well. I have no idea where it came from* and never heard anyone else say it.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,354  
"What the farmer doesn't know, he doesn't eat."

Another one from my Dad that I've never heard elsewhere. This was always in relation to us kids not wanting to try something we never had before.

But I know that one came from his home country of Germany because he always said it in German.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,355  
My Dad used to tell me when I was being impatient about praying for something. “GOD has his own clock, he tells it when to tick”

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,356  
It's amazing what you can do, when you don't know what you can't do.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,357  
"What the farmer doesn't know, he doesn't eat."

Another one from my Dad that I've never heard elsewhere. This was always in relation to us kids not wanting to try something we never had before.

But I know that one came from his home country of Germany because he always said it in German.

The guy that sells me hay says, "If I didn't grow it, and I didn't kill it, then I don't eat it."

This is more in relation to not wanting to consume growth hormones and whatever goes into store-bought chicken and stuff. I do know that he likes beer, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't grow it, so it sounds like a flexible rule.

I could interpret your dad's saying in a similar manner, but it sounds like he didn't.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,358  
The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,359  
The guy that sells me hay says, "If I didn't grow it, and I didn't kill it, then I don't eat it."

This is more in relation to not wanting to consume growth hormones and whatever goes into store-bought chicken and stuff. I do know that he likes beer, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't grow it, so it sounds like a flexible rule.

I could interpret your dad's saying in a similar manner, but it sounds like he didn't.
Well, my 'cooking' moto is "If I have to stir it, it's homemade."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,360