What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,491  
Another sign posted near some machines in the shop:

Danger - Not only will this kill you it will hurt the whole time you're dyeing.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,492  
Achtung!

Verboten!

Das Machine is nicht fer Gerfingerpoken und Mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der Springenwork, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit Spitzensparken. Ist nicht fer Geworken by das Dumkopfen. Das rubberneckeren Sightseeren keepen das Hands in das Pockets. Relaxen und watchen das Blinkenlights!
I love it. It's been around forever, but I haven't seen that for many, many years. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,493  
About as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Useful as a cat at a dog show. (Or dog at a cat show)

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,494  
I love it. It's been around forever, but I haven't seen that for many, many years. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Gonna show my age a little. That sign was hanging in the printer room at the University of Alabama for the Sperry Univac 1100 main frame that I learned BASIC, FORTRAN, and COBOL on between 1976 and 1982. I'm of German descent, so it always amused me.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,495  
I first saw it back in the 50's, but I can't remember where; I know my Dad had it pasted on something at the sand dredge operation he supervised. I recall the word "Loudish" before spitzensparken.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,497  
Colder than a witches teat in a brass bra.
Snow axle deep to a ferris wheel.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,498  
"You took the words right out of my mouth".

R.I.P. Meat Loaf

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,500  
Gonna show my age a little. That sign was hanging in the printer room at the University of Alabama for the Sperry Univac 1100 main frame that I learned BASIC, FORTRAN, and COBOL on between 1976 and 1982. I'm of German descent, so it always amused me.
Yep, I think that's where I first saw it too--Posted in the computer room at my work around 1976. I programmed in Assembler, COBOL and RPG (I & II). The poster just stuck with me. :ROFLMAO: