What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,081  
how many of you folks have read this entire thread like me?

I think I have, but not sure. I generally look at the post whenever I get an alert for a new post, but I often don't check in for a week or three.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,082  
“Tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles.”
I'm no huge fan of Bertram Russell, but he does have a good pairing for that statement:

"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that, in the modern world, the stupid are cocksure, while the intelligent are full of doubt."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,083  
how many of you folks have read this entire thread like me?
Not only read them all but posted along the way for visual confirmation. I may have even thanked the OP for starting the thread. He hasn't posted in 9 years.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,084  
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.”

Mark Twain

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,085  
Yet now he has reconciled you to himself through the the death of Christ in his physical body. As a result, He has brought you into his own presence and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,086  
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #7,087  
This might be a good thread to bring back to life?
1683777563831.jpeg