What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh?

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #1  

bmaverick

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610 ■YANMAR GURU■ EXTRAORDINAIRE
There isn't too much info on the web nor in documents to cover the many many many machines made over the years. And TractorData isn't Bible on the subject matter either.

So, the purpose of this thread is to help compile a better listing.

What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh tractor?

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #2  
I have a Mitsubishi engine IN one of my tractors, but it's not a Satoh,nor a Mitsubishi tractor.

K4F-D

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #3  
There isn't too much info on the web nor in documents to cover the many many many machines made over the years. And TractorData isn't Bible on the subject matter either.

So, the purpose of this thread is to help compile a better listing.

What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh tractor?
If you search this forum there is a fairly comprehensive history of Satoh and Mitsubishi that was compiled. The author passed a few years ago.

It was reposted and added to by another member within the last two months.

Edit: actually it is your thread, why post another?

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh?
If you search this forum there is a fairly comprehensive history of Satoh and Mitsubishi that was compiled. The author passed a few years ago.

It was reposted and added to by another member within the last two months.

Edit: actually it is your thread, why post another?

Why post another?

Well, that document is not complete. It still is missing many models and related engines to those models.

I've spent countless hours searching, verifying and piecing together a few more models to engines, but the web is very limited.

Ed started the saga, it was the building block. Now to build upon it, more info is needed. :)

I have a Mitsubishi engine IN one of my tractors, but it's not a Satoh,nor a Mitsubishi tractor.

K4F-D

Possibly the Bolens HT-23 ?

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #6  
The Bolens has a Kohler engine K 582

The Hurlimann is fitted with the K4F

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #7  
well, my Satoh 650-g has a Mazda 626 sedan car motor in it. Original factory installed.

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #8  

All "official" uses of Mitsubishi diesel engines by manufacturer

All "official" uses of Mitsubishi diesel engines by manufacturer

Nice link. :) For the MAM tractors, it covers only a few MT machines. No D or other machines prior to the 90s.

Still impressive. Guess I'll spend a few hours there comparing and updating the PDF docx.

(y)

/ What model and engine is in your Mitsubishi or Satoh? #10  
Nice link. :) For the MAM tractors, it covers only a few MT machines. No D or other machines prior to the 90s.

Still impressive. Guess I'll spend a few hours there comparing and updating the PDF docx.

(y)
They are officially under different names it seems, you will see them when you go through the list. Specifically the D designation I doubt you will see as the list is for engines used not differences in drivetrain.