What price are Superduties in your are?

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #1  

HCJtractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Massey Ferguson 240
I have an '06 F350 SRW crew cab long bed. Lariat package with off road package, towing controller, etc. I need to sell it to make room for another. . It has 234,000 miles, and is running great. Its had regular maintenance, an EGR delete, and tuner. Everything else is stock. Body is in average condition. Blue book value seems very low to me. What prices are you seeing in your area. I rarely see one here for less than 15K, which is double blue book. Of course, that doesn't mean that's what they sell for.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #2  
That age and that many miles, I can't see it selling for 15k here or even close. More like 5k to 7k just guessing.

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #3  
In Wyoming that is easily a 10-12k truck.

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #4  
Is it the 6.4L or 6.7L Diesel?

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #6  
What people are asking and what they are getting here is different. Not sure what people are thinking when they price stuff now days.... Guess it's all the advertisement through social media. But to answer your question about 9-15k with those miles depending on condition.

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #7  
what "blue book" are you using? KBB and NADA can be very different. around here that would be priced 9-12ish, whether or not it sells at that price....

/ What price are Superduties in your are?
what "blue book" are you using? KBB and NADA can be very different. around here that would be priced 9-12ish, whether or not it sells at that price....
NADA was higher.....$12000 to $18000. condition of mine seems around $15000
Kelley was much lower ...$8800

I would be happy to get about $12,000 Hope that happens! I have to get it cleaned up and listed.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #9  
I have to get it cleaned up...............
t

I had a Ford Tarus with a soft auto tranny I wanted to trade in. I figured I'd get really whacked with the irregular shifting tranny so I cleaned it up real nice, actually I "detailed" it. Got more than twice what I thought it would bring. Do it........."If it looks good, it's gotta be good." Think about it....when scanning a lot, what catches your eye first?

/ What price are Superduties in your are? #10  
I had a Ford Tarus with a soft auto tranny I wanted to trade in. I figured I'd get really whacked with the irregular shifting tranny so I cleaned it up real nice, actually I "detailed" it. Got more than twice what I thought it would bring. Do it........."If it looks good, it's gotta be good." Think about it....when scanning a lot, what catches your eye first?

as my father would say "shiny sells"