What size lug nuts 763H skid steer?

/ What size lug nuts 763H skid steer? #1  

MNBobcat

Platinum Member
My skid steer is out in the woods with a tire spun loose from the rim. I will head out in the morning to take the wheel off and bring it back to my shop to fix. Anyone know what size the lug nuts are on it? My 4-way lug wrench was too small. I'll pick up a new wrench if someone knows the socket size the nuts take. Thanks!

/ What size lug nuts 763H skid steer? #2  
I just went out and checked my 700, it has the same size wheels and it takes a 1" socket. Of course it would be advisable to take a full set of HF impacts so you'll have the sizes around it just in case one or more was replaced with a different brand somewhere along the line, or they changes specs since mine was born.

/ What size lug nuts 763H skid steer?
Thank you! I really appreciated the info. I don't have a cordless impact and needed a 4-way tire iron with the right size.

I just went out and checked my 700, it has the same size wheels and it takes a 1" socket. Of course it would be advisable to take a full set of HF impacts so you'll have the sizes around it just in case one or more was replaced with a different brand somewhere along the line, or they changes specs since mine was born.