What size tractor is right?

/ What size tractor is right? #11  
When you are shopping around, tractors all look too big and you end up buying a small one because you feel less intimidated, its cheaper and you think it will fit in the garage between the car and wall better.

After you get it home and use it you realize its too small/old/weak for what you expect it to do.

/ What size tractor is right?
When you are shopping around, tractors all look too big and you end up buying a small one because you feel less intimidated, its cheaper and you think it will fit in the garage between the car and wall better.

After you get it home and use it you realize its too small/old/weak for what you expect it to do.
Yep I get it. I'm not intimidated as I have run much bigger equipment and the tractor will have it's own shelter. However I don't think I will need anything bigger and I want something the wife can use while I'm offshore fishing. LOL.

/ What size tractor is right? #13  
B2601 or B650 sounds like a fine size range. You are of course welcome to look at comparable in other brands (Deere, RK, Kioti, Branson, Massey, LS, NH, Mahindra, TYM).

/ What size tractor is right? #14  
For 5 acres I wouldn't overlook the B2650. It's right between the B2601 and L2501.

/ What size tractor is right?
Hey Guys thanks for all the input and advise. It really helped. I pulled the trigger today and went with the Kubota 2650 FEL, 60" bush, 60" box. I'll be picking it up later this week.

/ What size tractor is right? #16  
I obviously can't fault your choice of a B2650. I'll just say I've had mine for a couple years now and I really appreciate how capable, smooth and comfortable this tractor is.