What spray lube do you like?

/ What spray lube do you like? #1  

SmallChange

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland WM25 with 200LC front end loader, filled R4 tires 43X16.00-20 and 25X8.50-14 (had a Kubota B6200D with dozer and R1 tires)
The world seems to default to WD40 for all spray lubricant applications. But I don't think it was even supposed to be a lubricant, it was supposed to displace water (I read that they were trying Water Displacer formulas and the 40th trial worked really well, hence WD40).

I'm going back to LPS1 for lighter lubrication and LPS2 for heavier. I had to order it, whereas you can practically get WD40 at convenience stores. But it is designed for lubrication.

I'm sticking with WD40 for displacing water, for example on the battery maintainer plugs and sockets.

For preventing rust, I like Fluid Film, which is wool wax in a spray can.

What do you think? Hmm, this would make a decent poll....

/ What spray lube do you like? #5  
Fluid Film and PB Blaster for me, I hear great things about Kriol, but it's not available around here-at if it is I've never seen it.

/ What spray lube do you like? #9  
   / What spray lube do you like? #10  
Corrosion X.
The world seems to default to WD40 for all spray lubricant applications. But I don't think it was even supposed to be a lubricant, it was supposed to displace water (I read that they were trying Water Displacer formulas and the 40th trial worked really well, hence WD40).

I'm going back to LPS1 for lighter lubrication and LPS2 for heavier. I had to order it, whereas you can practically get WD40 at convenience stores. But it is designed for lubrication.

I'm sticking with WD40 for displacing water, for example on the battery maintainer plugs and sockets.

For preventing rust, I like Fluid Film, which is wool wax in a spray can.

What do you think? Hmm, this would make a decent poll....
I have a few cans of fluid film around, but I have absolutely no cans of WD-40 on my property