What states are not represented here?

/ What states are not represented here? #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
Realizing this is an International site and at the risk of offending those not living in the USA, I have wondered for quite some time, if there are any states are not represented by a member. I was thinking Hawaii has yet to show up. Can you think of any others or correct me or others if incorrect.

I know California is here as that is where I live. I know that John Miller III is from New York etc., so what about all the states in between, above and below. I've enjoyed seeing posts from folks all over this country (and globe) and often look to see where someone lives. Rat...

/ What states are not represented here? #2  
There is a member from Hawaii that occasionally visits the Power Trac forum. Indiana is well represented, too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What states are not represented here? #3  
Rat,

I was going to suggest the state of confusion...but after the "Don't buy..." threads...guess we got that state pretty well represented here too... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Heck, we even got /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif to prove it!

/ What states are not represented here? #4  
Lots of Hoosiers to be sure. Plenty of Texans, too. Do we have anyone from Alaska? Is little Rhode Island represented here?

/ What states are not represented here? #5  
Here is a reply from the first state

Gordon

/ What states are not represented here? #6  
There's a fellow from Alaska (AkTractor) that's been having an on going discussion with Hazmat in the NH Buying/Pricing forum.

I don't recall seeing anyone from Rhode Island, now that you mention it. But I'd be willing to bet there has been. If we could still do searches by Username/location we could easily find out! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ What states are not represented here? #8  
<font color="blue"> Realizing this is an International site and at the risk of offending those not living in the USA, I have wondered for quite some time, if there are any states are not represented by a member. </font>

This question got me to thinking more on which countries are represented. Most TBN members are from USA but we also have several from Canada and a handful from Mexico. Then there's our friend Neil from Australia and I believe a couple others from down under also pop in from time to time. Then, I remember a fellow posting from Scotland and someone from China and Turkey trying to sell their Chinese and Turkish made tractors, respectively. Anyone recall other countries visiting. I'd think since tractors are used world wide, they'd be more members from other countries.

...Bob

/ What states are not represented here? #9  
<font color="green"> What states are not represented here? </font>

How about the State of Confusion? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What states are not represented here? #10  
I work in Rhode Island (pronounced by locals roe-DIE-land ),
does that count?