What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #301  
Not really strange, but I use mine to take the garbage down for pickup every couple weeks.

IMG_4429.jpg

Funny I do the same thing:laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #302  
The old porch roof that I removed from the front of our house.

spider1.jpg

-Phillip

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #304  
Here's a better one.

We had an old shed back by our barn that was in pretty rough shape when we bought the place. My wife wanted to build a chicken coop, so I suggested that we move this shed and repair it/convert it to a chicken coop rather than build something from scratch. Finally I got the okay...

Here's one of the move. Most of the weight was on the forks, but my forks are only 4' long while the shed was something like 9', so I couldn't keep the shed from tipping forward without ratchet strapping the shed to the ROPS. :p
BTW, this was just after I put the bigger rear tires on the tractor and hadn't yet modified the wheels for more width or filled the tires, so I had to use a fair bit of weight on the back to keep things steady.
coop.JPG

...And here's one of my happy wife with her almost completed coop with cedar-pole framed chicken run.

coop2.JPG

That was over a year ago and the coop has worked out great for us. :D

-Phillip

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #305  
Looks like Im in good company fir using the tractor to take out the trash:thumbsup::D

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #306  
Another not so strange thing I move with mine is picnic tables. It's really convenient to be able to move them from place to place with the loader. I have tables with built in benches and I put the loader bucket between the benches and the top and it works perfectly for lifting and moving them. I bought one of the tables years ago and recently it started coming apart when I moved it because it's over 10 years old and was assembled with nails. The clones I built were made with deck screws. I reassembled the one that came apart with screws so it's good to "go" for a few more years. I also use it to lift the mower deck with two chains to make easy access to the underside for removing the blades to sharpen them.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #307  
some times i even use it to get the mail:D

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #309  
I just lifted my metal chimney up on the house in this picture about 25 years ago. I also used the boom with a hydraulic winch to pull 400' of 2" pipe out of the well to service the pump. I have several 8' sections of tubing to adjust the length. This is my first attempt at posting a picture, hope it works.

Installing Chimney.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #310  
A hot tub

photo_zpsc106e851.jpg

Concrete deer

photo_zps28f274fd.jpg

Decorative trusses

photo_zpscba92447.jpg