What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,121  
I know, believe me. No different on another thread in which I should have responded where weed is in school, because people think it's the parents. Just took me by surprise on a Superbowl thread.

Hey dude, I shouldn't have commented on it here in this thread. Honestly, in our world, get's kind of tiring with people saying their sorry for your loss, IMO kind of goes without saying. Knee jerk reaction on my end.

tallyho8, goes without saying, Eagles and Beagles.
As it was on my reaction.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,123  
AFC: I’ll pick the Bengals. Refs can’t deny them forever. Chiefs have a dynasty in the making. Next would be Bills.
NFC: I don’t know yet. Seems like more parity at the very top then a bunch of bottom dwelling trash like Atlanta.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,124  
Go Kraken! Yeah, I know it is hockey, but what the heck.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,127  
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,128  
Go Kraken! Yeah, I know it is hockey, but what the heck.
24% of players in the NHL were born in the US, 43% were born in Canada. The rest are from Europe.

The name "Kraken" was derived from the country of Norway.

You see a lot of guys whose names you can't pronounce from another country plaing in the NHL, playing for cities that the general population that don't know the difference between ice skates or roller skates.

In some aspects, the greatness of professional sports in the united states. Sooner or later soccer is going to get there...

That said, won't lie, have a pic of me holding the Stanley cup which I'm happy I got, and I also played hockey in my own youth :)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,129  
I also want to get through hockey before I worry about football. I don't have an edge for any team in the playoffs right now, but the panthers are starting to impress me.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,130  
Dallas and Seattle down to game 7. Kraken have never lost a game 7. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: