What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,171  
I guess my Eagles made a statement last night.

Still way too early in the season.

Go Phillies!

Yes - they made a statement against a very good team. Looks good fir the Eagles.

The Chiefs also look good.

Repeat?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,172  
Yes - they made a statement against a very good team. Looks good fir the Eagles.

The Chiefs also look good.

Repeat?
With Buffalo and Cincy looking like disappointments, it could be.
It’s still too early. By week 12-13 we will be much more informed.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,174  
I guess my Eagles made a statement last night.

Still way too early in the season.

Go Phillies!
I could only watch the jets game on my phone per scores last Sunday when we drive to the smokey mountains on Sunday for a Monday train ride. I was trying to figure out how the score changed so fast on my phone in the fourth quarter when the eagles seemed to have won the game but all of a sudden were loosing (found out later Hurts threw that interception)

The Eagles made a statement last week against the Jetts, no different than when Dallas played the Cardinals the other week.

That statement was on any given Sunday, a superior team can loose to a inferior team.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,175  
Agree, the Eagles looked good last night. Very good rebound from losing to the Jets last week. The 49ers play the Vikings tonight, we will see if they rebound from their performance last week. Vikings are not what the Dolphins are this year so far anyway.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,176  
The Jets have an excellent defense and Siriani got too pass-happy.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,177  
Weeeee Doggies.... 49ers lost and now my Seahawks in spitting distance of the NFC West lead. Thank you Vikings!!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,178  
The 49ers don’t have an experienced-enough QB to go all the way. He may become that QB by the end of the season, but as of right now? No.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,179  
Kansas City Chiefs.

The NFL knows it will get many more eyes looking at it if Taylor Swift fans are on board. Well, the refs will try to steer it that way anyways. It is an entertainment business after all, and the bottom line is the bottom line.

Last edited: