What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #611  
That depends on who they have for a QB...A guy like Brady who is not mobile..needs the 300 pounders protecting the pocket. A guy like Mahomes who has legs can get away with speed over girth. The biggest problem with a guy like Mahomes, is that the mobile QBs lifespan in the NFL is historically short. ..Sooner than later one of the big 275 pound guys hits them at full speed and it痴 lights out. Blow out knees, broken arms, concussions, ACLs ...Can you just imagine the impact of someone like JJ Watt hitting you at full speed and you didn稚 see it coming....

Yep, we got that guy right here in Philly (for now) Carson Wentz.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #612  
Here are the positions NFL teams pay the most.

IMG_1178.JPG

No surprise QB is #1.

MoKelly

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
This is the first year in years that I can not pick the Saints as one of the teams that will play in the Superbowl. A sadness has come over Louisiana as Drew Brees announced his retirement. Drew is much more than a great football player, he is a great person who has brought inspiration to all around him. Everyone knew that Drew was dedicated to New Orleans and would never leave to go play football for another team as some great players have done.

His retirement letter to the City of New Orleans says it all.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #615  
I just thought this was interesting. BTW the WFT is going all the way....maybe.
63A9C09F-39EC-4A81-BEDB-D992CEB7F86F.jpeg

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #618  
That map shows you how seriously the SEC thinks about their football.

Yes! I looked at Florida and the most recent data (2018) said Dan Mullen (UF football) was the highest paid public employee.

Not sure why Florida has basketball listed.

MoKelly

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #619  
Meanwhile...The Bucs are busy signing key players that would be free agents and keeping the core together...

Lots of contending teams are making changes and there is a lot of shuffling of coaches and quarterbacks...will be interesting to see what free agency and the draft brings...
IMO the Bucs were still getting better each week right up to and including the SB...So I doubt the "SB Hangover Effect" will be an issue for them like it could be for the Chiefs who are dealing with the humbling loss and the off field distractions...

BTW...Although Las Vegas may have the inside track for the next open date for hosting a SB...The NFL has said they are going to give Tampa special consideration and will be moving them (Tampa) to the top of the list because they did so well with all the COVID restrictions etc...