What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #891  
Eagles took a huge hit with the loss of Hurts and now the loss of Lane Johnson. He’s the best tackle in the NFL. We just got Dallas Goedert back, and now this.
The best team in 2022 may not make it because of injuries. All teams have them, but this is bad timing.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #892  
Eagles took a huge hit with the loss of Hurts and now the loss of Lane Johnson. He’s the best tackle in the NFL. We just got Dallas Goedert back, and now this.
The best team in 2022 may not make it because of injuries. All teams have them, but this is bad timing.
I read where Johnson will make the playoffs.

Considering the Eagles didn't punt the football the entire Dallas game, reality is seems they need work in the secondary (3 and 30 and they give it up? seriously?). Considering how the defense has played, last week I think the loss was on them (excluding the dumb turnovers). Oh heck, it was a team loss! 🤣

With Minshaw practicing full time as the starter, I think they'll lock up the division title this weekend vs New Orleans, and take the following week off. By that time, hopefully Hurts will be ready for the playoffs.

Hate to say this, but the San Fran looks pretty strong on the defensive side.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #893  
I think only San Fran could upset the Eagles in the playoffs-even with “Mr Irrelevant” at QB, but the Eagles have a great shot.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #894  
I think only San Fran could upset the Eagles in the playoffs-even with “Mr Irrelevant” at QB, but the Eagles have a great shot.
On any given Sunday, a superior talented team can lose to a lesser team.

I agree the Eagles have a good shot, but the way their secondary played against Dallas last week gives me more doubts now.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #895  
On any given Sunday, a superior talented team can lose to a lesser team.

I agree the Eagles have a good shot, but the way their secondary played against Dallas last week gives me more doubts now.
not having Avonte Maddox and Gardner-Johnson was part of the problem with the secondary.
Not having Jalen Hurts was a big setback. Eagles still almost won

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #896  
not having Avonte Maddox and Gardner-Johnson was part of the problem with the secondary.
Not having Jalen Hurts was a big setback. Eagles still almost won
Remember one being out, forgot about the other. Don't get that many Eagles games on in NC, but seemed to see more of them this year on TV than the past.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #897  
Remember one being out, forgot about the other. Don't get that many Eagles games on in NC, but seemed to see more of them this year on TV than the past.
Here’s a blast from the eagles past.
#37 Eagles running back Tom Woodeshick in 1967. My dad used to tell me about him and all the old Eagles players.

When men played for peanuts and had jobs in the off season. Even when his wife became ill with cancer, he stayed by her side taking care of her in the hospital until her passing.

1672541836927.jpeg

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #898  
Yes, now it seems amazing that those players got payed so little and usually had second jobs that supported them. Kinda like semi-pro compared to players now. No disrespect to current players, those guys put it on the line, every game.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #899  
Those 60’s-90’s players suffered tremendous, long lasting physical & mental injuries. It’s a little better now with modern helmet tech and concussion protocols.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
No, the Saints are out of the playoffs for this year regardless of their triumph over the Eagles. But the games they lost this year were mainly due to the tremendous amount of players they had injured this year. Playing with 3 new quarterbacks, and without the talented Michael Thomas this year and without their main pass defender, Marshon Lattimore for 10 games, not to mention many others it was difficult to do much else. Put Lattimore back in for one game and BAM, this is what happens.