What the heck are these?

/ What the heck are these? #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
My wife ordered one of those boxes of supposedly undeliverable items from Amazon and this was in it. Three circular items in various sizes, hard shiny plastic on the inside and rubber coating on the outside. The largest one is about 12 inches in diameter.

I told her I would find out on the Tractor Forum. She says no way will
IMG_5279.JPG
those "farmers" know what it is. Help me prove her wrong.
IMG_5280.JPG
IMG_5280.JPG

/ What the heck are these? #2  
See if there is anything printed/stamped on them and then google it.

/ What the heck are these? #3  
Looks like height extensions for mixing bowls of different sizes.

/ What the heck are these? #4  
Are they slightly smaller on the bottom than top? Could be for filling jars or crocks.

/ What the heck are these? #5  
They look similar to baking rings that allow different ingredients to be added separately (without mixing)...

/ What the heck are these? #6  
I hope she didn't spend a lot on those dog bowls with no bottoms. :LOL:

/ What the heck are these? #7  
Please post pictures of the small one by itself.

/ What the heck are these? #8  
Wedding cake bakers.

/ What the heck are these?
What really bothers me is why the hard smooth plastic on the inside but a soft rubber layer on the outside. There is no way you could put this in an oven without having burnt rubber smell everywhere and why would a funnel have a soft rubber coating on the outside? The little one looks exactly like the big one but smaller diameter. They are thick heavy plastic that feels like ceramic, not flimsy. No numbers or writing on them.

I thought maybe some type of mold to make a wedding cake but then why would it have a rubber coating on the outside.

Is there some kind of app where you can take a photo of something and it will tell you what it is? We have an app where you take a photo of some leaves and it tells you what kind of tree or bush it is.

/ What the heck are these? #10  
The rubber coating is for ‘grip’ taking it off whatever is inside. They are contoured, right? Large end down and grip the rubber to slide it up and off the stuff.

maybe for making sandcastles at the beach!?