What TV did you watch as a kid?

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #11  
Saturday mornings:
Looney Tunes, Mighty Mouse, Deputy Dawg(?), Heckle and Jekyll (Two Black Crows), Huckleberry Hound, Howdy Doody Tom & Jerry, Lone Ranger, The Rifleman, Roy Rogers, Sky King, Gene Autry.
That's all I can remember, that was over 60 years ago.

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #14  
A show I started watching again on GET TV, the Rockford Files. When it was on originally I would have been in Junior High and High School.

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #15  
Winter Saturday nights always Hockey Night in Canada, with the original six teams. Philips Black and White TV . Also Red Skelton, Hee Haw, Laugh In . Only got three channels back then.

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #16  
How young is a kid? :unsure:

I was born in '61. We didn't watch much TV. Except, and my parents were odd, we watched the Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends.

Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, Natasha, Dudley Doright, Peabody's Improbably History, Fractured Fairytales... Those are my earliest memories of television.

And we'd watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, The Wonderful World of Disney, and The FBI (the announcer would say, "The FBI. In COLOR!", but we had B&W).

And every evening, my mom would make a bowl of popcorn and watch Johnny Carson's monologue. I'd often sit there with her and munch on popcorn, laughing away at jokes that were probably too adult for my young age. I often continued that tradition with my mom until I moved out at age 24. Those late night 15 minutes of eating popcorn and watching Carson with my mom are my fondest TV memories. :)

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #18  
Dragnet I liked but was told it is not for children...

Much later it was same for All in the Family and Rowan and Martin Laugh In...

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #19  
Lassie
Rin Tin Tin
Ed Sullivan
Popeye & Olive Oyl cartoon

/ What TV did you watch as a kid? #20  
The Thunderbirds Saturday morning, FBI Friday evening, Ironside, Perry Mason, and later in life, WKRP in Cincinnati! And some other shows, which were okay too....