What water bottle do you have?

/ What water bottle do you have? #61  
I learned last summer that dehydration can give you bed spins without the pleasant feelings of intoxication first.

I have a case of Gatorade Zero on hand so if I notice I am particularly sweaty after working outside, I have one of those. Otherwise, it is water about 95% of the time. Occasionally unsweet tea.

Just found the Gatorade zero powder at Sam's for much less than the bottled stuff.

/ What water bottle do you have? #62  
I use one of these. I have one in my shop by the sink, one by the well pump and several in the house. They have large top openings that make drinking easy and I refill them from the sink or hose.

1715025098640.png

/ What water bottle do you have? #63  
That type of lid is what I prefer, so my water is not dusty/muddy when I go to drink it.

I currently using a couple of Zulu that are stainless steel from wally world that seems to work good.
My mount for it.

Attachments

• IMG_4653.jpeg
    IMG_4653.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
   / What water bottle do you have? #64  
I'm on the road/in the field 8-12 hours per day; and I do drink quite a bit if water. I take a large yeti full of ice and water with me, and just refill it with whatever cheap water bottles the gas station has. At home, plain sink water in the same yeti, with ice. I used to carry a 3 gal igloo ice jug in the truck, but they get nasty over time with aglae on the pour spout, ect; and in a dusty environment, you end upbbuilding up dust/grit, in the bottom of the jug. I also don't like to have to pick up a bag of ice every other day.

/ What water bottle do you have? #65  
I use stainless steel bottles. Walmart cheapie Yeti imitations.