What were you doing when you were 11 years old?

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #2  
(y)(y)

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #3  
At 11 I was still small enough to enjoy my cushy tractor driving job pulling tobacco sleds. When I turned 12 my arms grew long enough to carry on a load to the sled so I had to get down and crop.

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #4  
Dave Grohl is a great human being. He always has awesome moments like this.

At 11, I was probably just starting my homemade backhoe with my dad. Making my first steps towards fabrication, getting my welding and grinding figured out.

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #5  
At age 11 I was just trying to survive Scarlet fever. Thank goodness that Penicillin was already on the market then.

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #6  
Shoot, that aint nuthin. At that age i was raking hay with the Allis D14 or discing with the JD 720 diesel. The 720 had a pony motor and one needed 3 hands to start that!!

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #7  
At age 11, I got my first job off our farm, haying (small square bales) for a farmer for 75 cents an hour......and I was happy to get it!

Now that I made some money, I had to start paying for part of my school cloths...

SR

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #8  
When I was 11 I was just starting 7th grade and spending my spare time on my bicycle cruising the neighborhood and on the Mississippi River batture looking for returnable soda and beer bottles to turn in for 2 cents each and for scraps of copper to bring to the recycling plant.

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #9  
At 11 I was still small enough to enjoy my cushy tractor driving job pulling tobacco sleds. When I turned 12 my arms grew long enough to carry on a load to the sled so I had to get down and crop.
+1. I was driving or handing from 4 or 5 years old and shortly after 11 started cropping.

/ What were you doing when you were 11 years old? #10  
Amazing and a great tune.
Let’s hope that youngster doesn’t end up like so many rock stars do.
One of my favorites, but tragic lives lost to drugs, was Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots.
I got to see him on my 33rd birthday. Man could they put on a show.

1630115856919.jpeg