What Year is My New to Me Used TZ18DA

/ What Year is My New to Me Used TZ18DA #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
I just bought a TZ18 DA with 60" CMS Mower Deck Used from a John Deere Dealer. They had it listed as a 1991 but my research says it's a 2003-2008.
How do I determine what year it is? The serial number is *HB10027*
My guess is that it's a 2007.
In addition, how do I check the hydraulic fluid level? Just bought an owner's manual online but won't get it for a week or so.
Thanks,
JimBinMI

Attachments

• IMG_6546.jpeg
    IMG_6546.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
   / What Year is My New to Me Used TZ18DA #2  
I believe those have a sight glass on the rear. Round glass should be halfway up on that glass.

I think those have the shibaura engine in them. It's a Japanese made engine and it's a really good one.

It looks clean and nice shape. Tractor data says 2003 to 2008. I'm pretty sure they were not making them a 91.

/ What Year is My New to Me Used TZ18DA
I believe those have a sight glass on the rear. Round glass should be halfway up on that glass.

I think those have the shibaura engine in them. It's a Japanese made engine and it's a really good one.
Yep, it’s the Shibaura. I had a TC18 until 2005 and it was a good tractor. Thanks, I’ll look for the sight glass.

/ What Year is My New to Me Used TZ18DA #5  
The tranny dipstick is on the top right side of the pto cover shield.

/ What Year is My New to Me Used TZ18DA #6  
Reference your serial #, mine is 350 above yours and I believe they are in the 2003 to 2004 range. There was an oil filling issue that began with the 20,000 plus numbers, the later units.