What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #41  
Essential Craftsman Super Trucker Dan Break Heart Orchard MattBangsWood RR Buildings Wild Wonderful Off Grid

Ron Pratt Guildbrook Farm Aviation World Flight Channel TubaSkinny Purple Collar Life thats enough !!!!

Wow, punctuation maybe?

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #42  
Essential Craftsman , Super Trucker Dan , Break Heart Orchard , MattBangsWood , RR Buildings , Wild Wonderful Off Grid ,

Ron Pratt , Guildbrook Farm , Aviation World , Flight Channel , Tuba Skinny , Purple Collar Life Thats enough !!

Now grammar teacher do i get an A ???? Happy reading !

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #43  
Essential Craftsman , Super Trucker Dan , Break Heart Orchard , MattBangsWood , RR Buildings , Wild Wonderful Off Grid ,

Ron Pratt , Guildbrook Farm , Aviation World , Flight Channel , Tuba Skinny , Purple Collar Life Thats enough !!

Now grammar teacher do i get an A ???? Happy reading !

This is the first time i have seen it since i posted my OP. I know i layed it out bad, but i do remember putting 5 spaces between each channel listing. So i don't know now it all got put together with only 1 space !

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #44  
This is the first time i have seen it since i posted my OP. I know i layed it out bad, but i do remember putting 5 spaces between each channel listing. So i don't know now it all got put together with only 1 space !

The application/browser/forum concatenated (cut off) the excess spaces (it's likely in the coding) so what you typed is not what we ended up with. It's better to use the List feature or at a minimum preview your posts before publishing/submission.

It has happened to me too.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #45  
Matts off road recovery
Timcast (news)
mgtow channels (mens views)

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #46  
3 pages and no one has mentioned Harmless farmer,
I find him interesting other than that I just skip all over depending on what comes up on a search.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #47  
3 pages and no one has mentioned Harmless farmer,
I find him interesting other than that I just skip all over depending on what comes up on a search.

I’ve watched him a few times. He was going through treatments for cancer the last one I watched.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to see how he’s doing.

/ What YouTube channels do you enjoy and subscribe to #48  
I like Johnny's Reloading Bench, Watch Wes Work, Farm Craft, Vortex Podcast, Vice Grip Garage, Alternate History, SEC Shorts, FunnyMaine, Late Kick and a random assortment of machining type stuff. I'll watch some of the tractor or home steader stuff, but don't really subscribe to any, other than they guy who makes hay in North Carolina.