What's for supper???

/ What's for supper??? #3,023  
^^ I have not made pickled eggs in a while, I should do that. I saw a recipe for beet pickled eggs, sounded interesting.
The wife is one hellofah good cook but she admits she can't match the flavor of pickled beet juice when pickeling eggs . A jar of that juice never gets poured down the drain and sometimes i buy beet pickles because i like those and have the beginning of pickled eggs .

Last edited:
   / What's for supper??? #3,024  
No vegetable lasagna there!!...I have never made lasagna with meatballs, looks good.

First time here too, because we just picked up on sale. Would have been great with just the ground beef andHot Italian sausage.

Meatatatians 🤙

/ What's for supper??? #3,025  
Not for supper, but Happy Hour gathering here this afternoon
Shepard Pie but with chicken & turkey as one of our friends doesn’t eat 4 legged meat

IMG_0115.JPG

/ What's for supper??? #3,026  
Sunday I made strawberry glazed chicken breasts with walnuts and feta cheese, steamed broccoli, and rice pilaf. A glass of Dr. Captain to wash it down.

799367EC-1BB2-4840-8AC7-BD95BEAA50D1.jpeg

/ What's for supper??? #3,027  
Saturday it was pork chops stuffed and topped with mushroom-cream cheese stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, asparagus, and apple sauce. Some blueberry wine in the glass.

E336935A-BAA9-4C7E-AEB0-A381EE58778D.jpeg

/ What's for supper??? #3,028  
Getting hungry looking at all this food!

Sorry - no pictures yet, but tonight I'm making Mississippi Pot Roast. I got it from AllRecipe and some of them, like this one, sound fun to make. Its essentially a 3lb roast with a 12oz jar of pepperoncini, a pack of gravy mix and a pack of Hidden Valley Ranch thrown in. Pop it all in the slow cooker for 8 hours.

/ What's for supper??? #3,029  
Salmon, Red (Raw) Kraut and baked Squash with honey.
A9E0E81C-5822-4802-A80E-07D45F24F656.jpeg

/ What's for supper??? #3,030  
Sunday evening we had mashed potatoes, zipper cream peas, and Salisbury steak. Thanks to Mossroad for the Salisbury recipe. It called for French onion soup but none could be found in my small town so I had to make a homemade version of that first. All turned out very good!
1649183343947.jpeg