What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #101  
Yep. Find his county's GIS system and plug in his name.

Or go to google maps and switch to satellite view if you kinda remember the area.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #102  
If he is in Kitsap county, there is the Kitsap County Parcel search. I used it a week ago to find some friends, I had to poke through a bunch of houses (about 50) to find them, but it works if you have the general area. I got to check their county taxes at the same time
:shocked:.
Hey, it is public information. :cool:

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #103  
If you have not yet found his telephone number PM me I have it.

I know he was having additional issue on top of the rest. He has not been on WW since January I believe.

Furu,

Do you have Carl's address? I have been there a couple times and thought I could find it but no luck. Seeks like he is off of Ramiller Rd from Mullenix. Lot of side roads to Ramiller.

ron

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #104  
My brother lives off of Mullenix more or less opposite Ramiller. Yes, lots of side roads. I was never there nor did I know Shield Arc. Hope you find he is okay.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #105  
Furu,

Do you have Carl's address? I have been there a couple times and thought I could find it but no luck. Seeks like he is off of Ramiller Rd from Mullenix. Lot of side roads to Ramiller.

ron

I will get it for you and PM you with it. I will have to look it up first as well as the directions. I can get there but to tell you how is more difficult. I know patterns and can follow a path I have drive/walked before but addresses are not in my brain process.
steve

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #106  
Furu,

ron

Carl Address

PM sent to both of you with his address and directions to get to the house.
Steve

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #107  
I would just like to know if Shield Arc ever resolved the problem he was having with his "nutcase" neighbor. Does anyone know the answer to that?

To the best of my recollection it was never fully resolved. I think he got a judgement against her, but the collection process was not possible. She cried poor and the judge delayed, delayed, and delayed some more. It is just a waiting game to see who can outlive the other.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #108  
To the best of my recollection it was never fully resolved. I think he got a judgement against her, but the collection process was not possible. She cried poor and the judge delayed, delayed, and delayed some more. It is just a waiting game to see who can outlive the other.

Thanks.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #110  
Furo gave me his address. I will try to get there soon.

Ron
Hey Ron, I hope you are able to convey the thoughts and well wishes of more than a few here on TBN that really appreciated his help and generosity here on TBN... and for us lucky ones that had the pleasure to meet him in person. I've said it before, without prompting, he graciously invited me over to his place and spent several hours teaching me how to weld using my new machine. I was hesitant at the time but after my visit I am forever grateful.