What's it mean?

/ What's it mean? #1  

Mickey_Fx

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar Fx24D, Cub 3204
What\'s it mean?

Was working on the grill and the 2 Logo's got me to wondering. The larger of the 2 is "Super Forte". Was wondering what Yanmar intended to convey. Did a Google search and had many pages come up but most all were foreign language. The words loosly translate to "extra strong" but is this the meaning Yanmar was using?

Second Logo can be seen in the attached pic. Anyone know what this says?

Attachments

• 722240-grill.jpg
    722240-grill.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 449
   / What's it mean? #2  
Re: What\'s it mean?

Mickey_Fx:

<font color="blue">Second Logo can be seen in the attached pic. Anyone know what this says?</font>

Just a guess, and I'm not up on my foreign language's...but I think it says something like "you bought a really nice tractor" but like I said....just a guess

/ What's it mean? #3  

Mickey,

I have some on models with shuttle shift and if I'm not mistaken I believe the grille emblems are relevant to power or shuttle shift. Maybe someone who is positive will chime in and set me straight.

Regards, Mark

/ What's it mean? #4  

Mickey
The one that no one can read on the grill says.
(Ernie is awesome) in japanese of course.
I put those on the tractors for advertising but I dont tell the customers what it really means.
Now that my secret is out, you will start to notice most of the FX machines have it bolted on their grills too ! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I hope your enjoying you tractor
Ernie /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ What's it mean? #5  

Don't believe what these clowns are telling you! It means "front." Notice you didn't find it on the other end...the end with the twirlly thing. We don't have those logos on American tractors for liability reasons. Doggone lawyers! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ What's it mean?

Ernie, should have known that's what it said. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm getting some hrs on both the mower and the bucket. All is working well.

Got the quick disconnects installed this week. Need to get a short bypass hose for when I want to pull the loader.

Don't know if you noticed in the pic I repaird the cracked upper corner and repainted. Also fixed the compression release today. Was so bad I had to pull the cable to work on it. Works like a champ now. As you know I had to pull several panels to get access to cable for removal.

Woodie said he wants to get with you when your next shiment comes in.

Still wondering if SUPER FORTE means something else than EXTRA STRONG.

/ What's it mean? #7  

Mickey
Just a word of warning, if those quick connects happen to disconnect while you are using the tractor,
you can kiss the hydraulic pump away in 3 seconds.
So be careful while those are on there,you might even put some duct tape on them, or an electrical zip tie

Super Forte means (Ernie's Strong) /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifyou should know better by now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ernie /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ What's it mean? #8  

My elementary school music teachers told me "forte" means loud. Does your tractor have a special muffler?