Whats it worth?

/ Whats it worth? #1  

paulfun9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40
I am planning on purchasing a new snow blower for my DK40 and since I will be selling my old tracktor and snow blower I was wondering what a 60" Buhler 4 blade 2 stage in very good condition would be worth. This snow blower never saw any salt and was used only in my driveway. The only real signs of wear on it are from the first year when I miss aligned myself going down the drive at night and threw/ picked up a little bit of gravel, so the shoot has a little of the white paint removed and it has spent 95% of its life inside the garage.

Sorry I cant take or post pics so the description will have to do for now.

/ Whats it worth? #2  
Just enough below the current new price of that blower to make used look like a reasonable deal?

/ Whats it worth? #3  
Saw a 60 inch single stage 3pt hitch from the late 70's sell for 450.00 dollars labor day weekend. Did not bid or buy as the Auctioneer repurchased it. His father was a auctioneer,but he did not learn well. He bought stuff back all day using the #9 or V.A.

/ Whats it worth?
This one is only a few years old and the current price according to their web site is $1907.00 There are no changes that I can see from the current design compared to mine. SO what would be an attractive price?

/ Whats it worth? #5  
$1600 - $1650 ? Roughly 85% of new.

If it's as good as new, and winter is coming, that might get you a buyer who is saving ~$300 -- plus tax of around $100. That doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. Would I spend another $400 to get a new one is the question people will ask themselves.

/ Whats it worth?
Thanks for the reply the 85% answer sounds very reasonable to me.