What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station?

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #21  
That’s a good choice if A/C is available near the tank and the source has a backup generator.

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #22  
I also use an Anderson connector and do so on both tractors, my truck, and my hydraulic dovetail trailer since it makes for a universal solution. I have jumper cables that I power through the connectors that I use to start the various small engines with 12V starters in lieu of trying to keep expensive batteries on each of them. It also gives me a way to power up a small winch I can slide into a hitch mount I welded to the tractor.

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station?
All great suggestions. Thanks so much.

Since the weather is about to turn lousy here, I'm going to go with a small aux battery now and for the short term.

Later on, (probably sticking with the DC pump, since I just bought a new one), I'll hardwire something to make it quicker and easier.

[Nice and neat, workinonit. I like that.]

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #24  
That’s a good choice if A/C is available near the tank and the source has a backup generator.
That's what I was thinking, suppose you need it during an extended power outage. I use an old motorcycle battery that won't hold enough charge to start the bike, but will run a tank top pump. I can pump about 200 gallons before the battery needs another charge. For those "end of the world" days when all else fails, I have a hand pump from Harbor Freight that screws onto the 55 gallon drums I use. Just a thought.

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #25  
I am planning to add a typical 7 wire trailer plug to my tractor and us it and a male 7 wire trailer plug to power my fuel pump.
I also, want to use this connector to control my spreader and sprayer.

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #26  
I also, want to use this connector to control my spreader and sprayer.
I use the SAE Connector for everything, I think some of them are good up to 20 amps

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #27  
You can buy a 25W solar panel and controller for $60 on Amazon to keep a battery charged. I use this on my dump trailer and it has worked well. The solar would probably be tax deductible. If you are only 20 ft from AC, then you have many choices from an AC 12v charger for a battery to a 110 V pump with no battery.

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #28  
I just run my 12 volt pump off a jump box. Simple and someone needs to fiddle a bit more if they want to steal fuel from me. Hasn't happened yet but the targets I leave out could be the reason :)

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #29  
The issue is the heavy amp draw of the pump motor. Best to use a lead acid battery. (many old car batteries can't reliably start a car but if kept on a battery maintainer will be enough to pump a vehicle tank worth of fuel.)

My 15 gpm diesel pump is on an old group 31 battery. It's charged and maintained by a controller and 15 watt solar cell on the shed roof. (AC power is too far away)

/ What's the best 12V DC power source for my fueling station? #30  
I just use old generator group 26 batteries that are too week to start generator, but can last 6+ months between putting on NOCO10 charger. They cost me nothing.