Comparison What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ?

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ?
No, that's incorrect, they are still sold here but they're listed as the CS2510: CS2510 Sub Compact Tractor | Kioti Tractors

That's where research and personal observation come in. Between the thousands of threads on this forum, a cell phone and the two legs you have on your body you can find all the answers to that question.

Yes you are.

Then do your research and stop making excuses about why you can't.

I just have to laugh at this one here 😅
So, to humor you I just googled it. The 2510 is less hp than the 2610, enough so to make a difference (24.5 vs 26) so, moot point right there pretty quickly.

And you say about research and yada yada, but isn't this thread for exactly what I'm asking? In the end I'll still be choosing the machine I prefer the most, but isn't it worse off to go blindly into something? Seeing as here people have actual experience in using the machines, which often times won't popup until after you actually purchase the machine.

And I have done my research lol, I know what I'm talking about. But the certain thing is, I don't own any of these, so I can't give an answer to the experience when using ect. Hence why asking here. Now please either give an actual answer rather than repeating and critiquing or gtfo kindly, since I'll post whenver and whatever I want (within the forum rules).

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #12  
No, that's incorrect, they are still sold here but they're listed as the CS2510: CS2510 Sub Compact Tractor | Kioti Tractors

That's where research and personal observation come in. Between the thousands of threads on this forum, a cell phone and the two legs you have on your body you can find all the answers to that question.

Yes you are.

Then do your research and stop making excuses about why you can't.

I just have to laugh at this one here 😅

Tractor-mower is just asking for advice. No different than any other thread started in the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons section. There is nothing wrong with his threads or questions.

By your logic anytime someone does not understand the simple concept of power beyond and the different ways to plumb a backhoe we should just respond “research it”. :unsure:

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #13  
FORD

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ?
Tractor-mower is just asking for advice. No different than any other thread started in the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons section. There is nothing wrong with his threads or questions.

By your logic anytime someone does not understand the simple concept of power beyond and the different ways to plumb a backhoe we should just respond “research it”. :unsure:
Yeah he does this on pretty much all my posts, seems to do it on everyone's too.

Also tells me that the kiotis are the same, when they have a 1.5hp difference from aus to the United States lol. I do wish to know what else he wants me to research though?

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #15  
Most of the time manufacturers use the same models in every market although they may use a different model number.

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #16  
This community is aimed at people who want to self educate. Many of us have taken countless hours out of our lives to write content to help people like this fella so they can figure things out for themselves without having to repeat the same discussions over and over again. The fact that he is asking these kind of questions shows me he isn't putting in the time or research. He is a freeloader that wants you and everyone else here to do his homework for him and I'm not supporting that. If you want to do that that's your business and I won't interfere.
By your logic anytime someone does not understand the simple concept of power beyond and the different ways to plumb a backhoe we should just respond “research it”.
For the record, I did research it before I commented on it. My only question was one of confirmation not one where I asked the community to give me a crash course on it.

/ What's the Best of these three tractors in aus ? #17  
Cahaba, Repeating it over and over again is part of it. If you do not want to help don’t post. Someone else usually will. I don’t know how many times I have explained how to plumb a valve or test a cylinder or many other things but we all still do it.

I do not understand how you do not want to waste time helping this OP but will take all the time in the world telling him how he should research.

I try to make everyone feel welcome and am willing to help anyone. In fact I was in the process of typing a answer to your question when it was answered so I deleted it.

Running off new folks is not what this site is about. I look forward to seeing which tractor the OP chooses and hope he post pictures when he gets it home. As far as I am concerned he can ask anything he wants.