What's this called?

/ What's this called? #14  
I don't know what to call it, but that clevis looks too high to be safe for hoisting much weight. .... maybe a good way to flip the tractor?
What do Y'All think?

Cheers,
Mike

/ What's this called? #15  
I had one very similar ( different material ) on my Kubota B7100. I’d refer to it as a tool bar. If you go back many years you will see a very fine example Henro built.

It works for all kinda things that can be bolted on or pulled. It should be noted that for some items the hitch is high and could do a tractor backflip. If the front bucket is filled with dirt/rocks the tractor will have amazing traction and pulling ability.
8585661D-171D-4457-AAAB-A4312435B022.jpeg

/ What's this called?
I won't be going fast enough to flip the tractor, plus, these logs are 8' long and 900 lbs. at most, so I don't think it'll be an issue. I need to drag them since I have to go thru spaces where I only have the width of the tractor or so for clearance, and I want to minimize damage to the terrain (our yard) and it doesn't look like the ground is ever going to freeze here. I have an old satellite dish for the other end, to prevent too much gouging.

/ What's this called? #17  
Sounds like a good plan.........I hope that old satellite dish is a "Direct-TV" dish.:censored:

Cheers,
Mike

/ What's this called? #18  
How did you fasten the verticals to the drawbar?

/ What's this called? #19  
I won't be going fast enough to flip the tractor, plus, these logs are 8' long and 900 lbs. at most, so I don't think it'll be an issue. I need to drag them since I have to go thru spaces where I only have the width of the tractor or so for clearance, and I want to minimize damage to the terrain (our yard) and it doesn't look like the ground is ever going to freeze here. I have an old satellite dish for the other end, to prevent too much gouging.
Flipping the tractor can happen at a dead stop when starting up. It’s independent of speed.

/ What's this called?
I welded some 3/4" bolt heads to the ends of the pipes- they fit just right for a complete bead all around the bolt's heads. Overkill, but why not?- I wanted to secure the rig to the crossbar and the holes are for 3/4" fasteners... I really don't think there's any potential for flipping the tractor with this setup. There's going to be a heavy loader load, plus 4-wheel drive. The front of the log isn't going to be digging in- the whole point of the whatever it's called.