What's Up With Titan these days???

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #21  
I thought mine was missing grease fittings - turned out they were on the pivot bolt heads. Every one of them
I haven't look over every position of the pivot bolt but I didn't see anything on the top or side. Here's a closeup of the upper pin. Maybe there is something on the bottom or back?
1669212852959.png

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #22  
I made the mistake of ordering 2 items from Titan at the same time. 1 item came in 4 days. The 2nd item never showed up. FedEx says the SINGLE ITEM order has been delivered.
Called Titan, they will 'look into it'. Been way too long.
Meanwhile, I decided to get a QA adapter for my 80 loader. Went to my JD dealer, adapter plates & torsion rod in a box in inventory. Fork kit & rack on a pallet out back. Paid a little more, but drove home with everything I needed. My Frontier fork kit with same 48" 4500 lb. spec's as Titans is quite a bit stronger than my neighbor's Titan setup. I had to help straighten her faceplate after an attempt to push down steel T-posts with them. My forks scared her posts so much they popped in farther than she wanted them to go.

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #23  
I got a skid steer bucket from Titan two weeks ago...
No problems. Had it here within 3 days of my order, but I am relatively close to the Memphis area.
Several past orders were always delivered by FedEx Trucking - always the same driver. This delivery was by SAIA. I asked what was up, mainly because the other driver and I were on a first name basis by this point...
He said Titan had changed their shipping routine. All loads were posted on some internet sight somewhere and they took bids for delivery from multiple trucking firms now... Low bid gets the load.
SAIA happened to be coming this way....
I guess this is all part of that new "supply chain" we have been promised. Worked good for me... probably why the OP is having issues..

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #24  
does this help explain some of the problems

Titan brand appears kaput.....the old owners apparently now operating under a new company called IronCraft.

Why the old one closed down?? don't know but was told months back brand now gone. hope peoples down payments are safe but again I don't know as I don't have any horses in that race.

Last edited:
   / What's Up With Titan these days??? #25  
I understood it to be more of a split - with american distributor(s) forming made in the usa Iron craft, leaving Titan to sell the cheaper imports.

/ What's Up With Titan these days??? #26  
My understanding if the situation...

There were two different companies, unrelated. The actual manufacturer is now Ironcraft because an importer used a similar name and moved their US location to Tennessee to take advantage of the name confusion.

The current Titan is basically just a call center (Google map the address). Ironcraft took the easier way to solve the problem as the court would have taken forever and since the names are pretty generic, the likelihood of success was iffy. Now if the importer tries to change to match, they would have a legal remedy.

I don't personally care if the importer has cheaper prices or even if some of their products are acceptable. I don't like deception and will never buy from them on that basis alone. Another advantage for Ironcraft is that most of the dealerships near me carry their equipment, so I have more confidence in getting help if needed.